Amenities at Mill Creek Ranch Resort:
Hot TubCome enjoy a relaxing soak in Mill Creek Ranch Resort's awesome hot tub. Can’t get much better than this!
Fenced in PlaygroundFamilies are important to us! That’s why at Mill Creek we have an amazing fenced in playground for your kids.
- If you are a dog lover Mill Creek Ranch Resort has a great fenced in dog park that is safe for your furbaby! Mill Creek Ranch Resort is a proud supporter of Operation Kindness. It is the original and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. They have more than 80,000 cats and dogs for over almost 40 years. If you are looking for a new best friend, we hope that you will make Operation Kindness your first call. Then come show us your newest family member on your next stay here at the resort.
- Volleyball Volleyball at Mill Creek is a great way for you and your party to have a great time together.
BasketballIf you love basketball, you’ll love a playing on our new lighted multi-sport court. Shoot some hoops as a family or with a friend in the beautiful piney woods of East Texas.
HorseshoesLove horseshoes? Enjoying a little friendly competition is a great way to pass the day here at Mill Creek Ranch Resort!
Walking TrailsIf you’re looking to enjoy the great scenery in Canton, you’ll love Mill Creek. We have walking trails to let you go walk your dog or take a stroll with your family.
Two Bath Houses
Mill Creek has two beautiful bath houses with laundry facilities.
- Check out our Spa Menu!
- Love watching videos, reading books and playing games on vacation? So do we! That’s why we have lots of movies, books and board games available for your stay here at Mill Creek. Since, everything is bigger in Texas, our resort features life-sized chess/checkers and a custom Battle of Mill Creek game. The kids love it!
- Paddle boats are so much fun! You and your party will have a blast exploring Walden Pond.
- Stocked Fishing Ponds Enjoy fishing? Mill Creek Ranch Resort has 6 stocked ponds for your catch and release enjoyment. Don’t worry no fishing license required. The fish love to bite, and many kids catch their very first fish on our dock at Walden Pond. If you are a more avid fisherman, we will arrange a guided fishing trip for you to the best fishing on one of our many nearby lakes.
Children's Activities in Canton TXOur children's activities in Canton TX are second to none! Imagine a place where you can let your child ride their bike in safety, play on a beautiful playground, swim in the pool, hide under a waterfall, learn to fish, or just run and play. We welcome kids of all ages, especially the young at heart!
- Going to be here while its hot? Don’t worry! Mill Creek has two gorgeous, designer pools for cooling off, relaxing and having fun with your family.
- Our concierges can escort all RV guests to their site and assist with set up if required. Concierges also cater to the cottage guests. They help you check-in, check-out, and everything in between. If you need anything, our concierge staff will be there to help. We take care of all the extras, such as shuttling you to and from your car, we offer complimentary shuttle service to First Monday Trade Days, and making arrangements for the logistics of your events.
- Enjoy fishing? Mill Creek Ranch Resort has 6 stocked ponds for your catch and release enjoyment. Don’t worry no fishing license required. The fish love to bite, and many kids catch their very first fish on our dock at Walden Pond. If you are a more avid fisherman, we will arrange a guided fishing trip for you to the best fishing on one of our many nearby lakes.
- Come join us every Friday Night for live, local music, full bar and food at “The Creek” in the Grand Lodge.
- Disc golf is a great way to spend time with friends and family during your stay at Mill Creek. You get to have fun while walking through beautiful East Texas scenery.
- Do you love to bike? Great! Bring your bike or check out one of ours and take an adventure ride around beautiful Mill Creek Ranch Resort.
- Lets Welcome Jessica!
Jessica is a graduate of The Texas Center for Massage Therapy in Arlington. She has travelled to Seattle to study under Carole Osborne to attain her prenatal massage certification. She enjoys customizing each massage to the needs of her client's body using Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release, Hot Stones, and Stretching. She believes in the body's ability to heal itself, and as a Licensed Massage Therapist, believes in her ability to facilitate and promote that healing. Jessica is dedicated to creating an atmosphere of relaxation and freedom from stress. She looks forward to sharing her time with all who enjoy the many benefits of receiving massage!