East Texas has a lot of natural beauty in its piney woods, bayous, lakes and parks and the best way to take advantage of that beauty is with cabin rentals in East Texas. When you rent a cabin for a day, a weekend or longer, you’ll have a great base of operations for your explorations of all that East Texas has to offer. And if immersing yourself in nature isn’t all you want to do, East Texas also has lots of charming small towns with cafes, restaurants, museums and shops for you to explore.
Get Modern Conveniences In A Rustic Setting
If you’ve never rented a vacation cabin before, you’ll be in for a pleasant surprise, especially if you think living in a cabin means roughing it. Resorts that offer cabin rentals in East Texas know that unwinding in a cabin is all about what’s outside the cabin and that vacationers just want to enjoy the rustic setting and the activities without having to fetch water from a well or sleeping on a dirt floor. Modern cabin rentals are a comfortable home-away-from-home with all the modern conveniences you need like TVs, washing machines and that all-important hot, running water.
Experience Tiny House Living
In addition to putting you in a great location, cabin rentals in East Texas also give you the opportunity to discover tiny house living. Right now, tiny houses are super popular and many people are downsizing from McMansions to houses that can be as small as 100 square feet. When you rent a cabin for the weekend, you won’t have to live in 100 square feet but you will get to experience a kind of tiny house vacation that you wouldn’t be able to experience anywhere else. You may even fall in love with the idea of a smaller home.
Enjoy What The Town Of Canton Has To Offer
When you venture out of your cabin for a day of fun, head for the East Texas town of Canton. Canton, Texas is a great place to visit for couples or families with a wide variety of activities to please everyone.
- The Savannah Winery & Bistro offers wine tastings and light meals.
- The Dodge City Dinner Theater lets you eat while watching a movie or solving a murder mystery.
- Four Winds Steakhouse is a romantic setting for a candlelight dinner for two.
- Twin Lakes Golf Course is a great chance to play a round of golf with your significant other.
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark offers summertime water fun for the whole family.
- YesterLand Farm is part petting zoo, part amusement park.
- Old City Lake lets your family fish, swim and picnic in a park setting.
- First Monday Trade Days market offers goods, food and more for parents and children.
Cabin rentals in East Texas at Mill Creek Ranch Resort are a great way to enjoy everything East Texas has to offer. Call us at Mill Creek Ranch Resort at (877) 927-3439 or visit us online at www.millcreekranchresort.com to find out more and to make a reservation.