When it comes to Texas RV parks, we know you have plenty of choices. That’s why at Mill Creek Ranch Resort we go above and beyond to ensure that you’re delighted with your stay. It’s this devotion to your satisfaction that earned our location a top rating from the internationally recognized Good Sam RV club for 2013. It’s also your best assurance that you will enjoy every moment of your stay with us.
At Mill Creek Ranch Resort, we offer true RV-style camping. This means no tents, just folks like yourself enjoying all that our resort has to offer. Here are just some of the perks we’re proud to offer our guests:
- Plenty of beautiful sites to choose from, including pull-through locations that all can easily accommodate slide-outs. Many of our back-in sites are nicely wooded in the rear for a true back-to-nature setting.
- All the features you would expect from first-class Texas RV parks, including fire rings, water/sewer hookups, and 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical service.
- Concret level pads
- Picnic tables and adirondack chairs for the ultimate in outdoor comfort.
- First-class comfort stations with spotless restrooms and shower stalls.
- Washer and dryer facilities.
- Wi-Fi and cable TV connections.
- Your first night’s firewood at no charge.
- Daily trash pickup for your convenience.
- A spacious lodge with big screen TV, activity tables, and all the free coffee you can drink.
- A well-stocked trading post for your gift, grocery, and RV supply needs.
- A fenced-in dog park for your four-legged family member.
- Available concierge service.
Of course, any resort is only as good as the activities it offers its guests. This is where Mill Creek really shines. We’re close to plenty of east Texas attractions, many of which you can read about here on our website. But we also have plenty of fun and fascinating things to do without leaving the resort. Some of these activities include the following:
Fishing ponds where you can catch-and-release to your heart’s content.
Scenic walking trails that bring you face-to-face with nature, yet are easy enough for anyone to enjoy a casual stroll on.
Plenty more, including horseshoes, a nine-hole disc golf course, life-sized chess board and a playground for the little ones.
As you can tell, we strive to set ourselves apart from other Texas RV parks. You can find out more about all the great benefits of our Texas RV Park by browsing our website or visiting our Facebook page. We look forward to having you as our guest here at MIll Creek.
Texas RV Park
Mill Creek Ranch Resort
2102 N. Trade Days Blvd.
Canton, TX 75103