Fall is a wonderful time to journey to East Texas in your camper and enjoy the mild weather that our fun state has to offer locals and visitors alike. As you plan your camper getaway, whether you’re a seasoned RV traveler or this is your first excursion, Mill Creek Ranch Resort is an award-winning cottage resort and RV park located in historic Canton, Texas. Even if you don’t have your camper, we offer various country-style accommodations: cottages, yurts, RV sites, and some tiny house rentals. Our staff is dedicated to helping you embrace and live the #ResortLife. There are so many things to do on-site so that you will be right at home at Mill Creek Ranch Resort. Let’s explore 12 tasty fall recipes you can whip up during your Texas camper vacation.
- We offer several fire pits around the resort, both at the cottage sites and the RV sites. Grab some reusable skewers and try these sweet and spicy Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs, which pair perfectly with a nice, crisp salad.
- Treat your significant other to breakfast in (the cabin) bed! This Stuffed French Toast is a heavenly dish that will undoubtedly be a fan favorite.
- Are you looking for a delicious family dinner? The whole family can warm up with a shared platter of foiled packed Chicken Nachos. It can be personalized with everyone’s preferred toppings.
- Take another look at the fire pits around Mill Creek Ranch Resort and create some decadent S’mores Three Ways. You can have strawberry, chocolate, and peanut butter. It will be an ooey-gooey paradise!
- There is nothing better than a classic camper dish, like hot dogs and beans! This Hot Dogs with Quick Cast-Iron Beans calls for a cast-iron pan, but you can always substitute with a regular pan. It can all be cooked up very quickly.
- Create an adults-only beverage that pairs well with any camper recipe, so check out this Glampfire Cocktail. You may need to purchase some liquid smoke to top off this drink!
- When we think of RV getaway or cottage vacation meals, one of the first things to mind is chili. What pairs well with chili? Cornbread! You will love this duel Chili and Cornbread recipe from Honestly Yum.
- Experiment with a clever recipe and impress your friends and family during your Texas fall vacation! You will enjoy trying these Grilled Watermelon slices.
Welcome to #ResortLife
Embrace nature and reenergize with a lovely East Texas vacation to Mill Creek Ranch Resort this fall. We have several rustic yet modern lodging accommodation options, from cabin-style cottages to RV sites. They are the perfect place to try out your hand at these tasty Texas fall recipes. You will enjoy all that our resort has to offer—book your stay online today!