Mill Creek Ranch Resort is an award-winning RV park and resort in Canton, Texas. Canton is well known for its First Monday Trade Days, but there are also many other fun things to do in the area for a fun night out. Choose the vacation rental of your dreams from our premium selection of cottages, RV park sites, tiny houses, and yurts for rent in Canton, TX.
During your vacation at one of the best resorts in East Texas, you’ll want to make time for a fun night out at the bars in Canton. We put together this guide to help you discover the best spots to check out in Canton for a night to remember for a lifetime!
The 5 Best Bars in Canton, Texas
- The Kickin Mule: With a welcoming atmosphere and hospitable staff, this is one of the must-see bars in Canton. They also have yummy food on their classic American cuisine menu. This bar sports an impressive 4-star rating on Yelp from 87 reviews.
- Craft 64 Burgers & Sports: Check out this Canton bar if you’re looking for great local craft brews and yummy food. They have an excellent 4-star rating on Yelp from 152 reviews.
- Wine Down: As the name suggests, this is one of the best bars in Canton for wine connoisseurs. With an excellent 4.5-star rating on Yelp from 8 reviews, it’s worth checking out!
- The Forge Bar and Grill: Just a short drive from Canton, this is one of the best bars in the area. They have lots of live music and special events for you to check out during your vacation. With a near-perfect 4.5-star rating on Yelp from 88 reviews, you’ll want to check this bar out during your night out in Canton, TX.
- La Pradera Mexican Restaurant: For the best margaritas in Canton and delicious Mexican cuisine, check out this restaurant and bar. Our personal favorite is the watermelon margarita.
Stay at One of the Best Resorts and RV Parks in East Texas
After a night out at the bars in Canton, rest your head at one of the best resorts and RV parks in East Texas. Our resort features an abundance of excellent amenities like catch and release fishing ponds, designer swimming pools, 200 acres for you to explore on the resort nature trails, and so much more. Book your stay today at Mill Creek Ranch Resort to experience the vacation of a lifetime.