Americans love tiny houses! The tiny house trend continues to make news and add devotees as more and more people take the plunge–full-time or part-time–to tiny house living. A simple online search shows hundreds of websites talking about the amazing benefits of a tiny house, which is usually defined as having between 100-400 square feet. As one of the foremost purveyors of tiny cabins in Canton, TX, Mill Creek Ranch Resort strongly believes in these benefits:
- Retirement ease — Tiny houses easily lend themselves to couples who have retired and/or hope to travel without the worry of home upkeep while they’re away. The reduced expenses of the tiny house, coupled with the lowered upkeep, make traveling easier to afford.
- Environmentally friendly — In almost every way, tiny houses leave a tiny footprint on the planet. From low to almost no power usage, low to no chemical cleaner usage, and modern, environmentally sensitive building practices, a tiny house redefines what it means to “live green.”
- Decluttering — If you elect to live full-time in a tiny house, you’ll necessarily need to downsize your possessions. The consensus among homeowners seems to be a huge sense of relief at being freed from so many things that required upkeep.
- Traveling/ministry — Among folks who are heavily involved in ministry or who travel extensively, the tiny home lifestyle works perfectly. Instead of a home and possessions that require a lot of time to maintain, tiny homes become a retreat that affords plenty of time for other pursuits.
- Change up decorations often — If you are a decorating enthusiast, the smaller “canvas” of a tiny home gives you the opportunity to restyle and restore more often without the huge expenses associated with redecorating a larger home.
- Less time cleaning and organizing — you simply have less to do, giving you more time for more meaningful pursuits.
- Tiny houses are so cute! — For many, this might be the most compelling reason of all! Each tiny house distils the essence of a larger home into its most unique and lovely parts.
Cabins in Canton TX
Mill Creek Ranch Resort
1880 N Trade Days Blvd
Canton, Texas 75103